Last Sunday, I had plenty of time to think about life. I got a few conclusions that I thought I could share with you all.
Life is about living and enjoying every moment, not thinking about problems that make you feel bad or worried, because at the end all that matters is the good time you had. Here are a few things that are important to know I thought, maybe I missed others but I think because it will give you faith, it will make you believe in what you think and in what you are:
Love Always Wins.
I have always believed in this, I feel love is an important part of life. I feel that if love is meant to be it will be no mater what happens, no matter the time that passes by, at the end it will be.
Do What You Want When You Feel Like Doing It.
With this I mean, if you want to dance in the street because you feel happy, do it! If you want to buy something you have always wanted, buy it! If you want to write a book because you have a great idea but you feel insecure, just try!
This takes me to…
These Are The Important Reminders For You To Know-
- Work out for YOU. Work out to be in shape, work out for your health or the body goal that you want. DO NOT work out for your boyfriend or anyone else…
- Read books.
- Take care of yourself.
- Be patient.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Make your self-love a priority. Love yourself before loving everyone else
- Believe you da shit, because YOU ARE.
- Be who you want to be. Because that’s who you are…
- Self-love before anything again.
- Always wear what you want to wear.
- When you feel good, you look good.
- Fear no one (except GOD)
- Don’t settle for less than you deserve (jobs, relationships…)
- Focus on your goals, dreams, careers or studies… Just stay focused.
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
- And you don’t have to have your life together in your 20’s. Just live.
- Your real life is more important than your social media.
- You don’t have to prove anything to anyone.
- S E L F – C A R E.
- Forgive but don’t forget.
No matter what people say, if you want to try something new, just try it. Don’t let the opinion of other people be more important than what you can actually think, for example: if you want to try new food, and someone says it is bad, you are someone completely different and that exact same dish can taste like heaven to you, but if you don’t try it you will never know.
WE ALL HAVE TWO LIVES. THE SECOND ONE STARTS WHEN WE REALIZE WE ONLY HAVE ONE.
In the end, It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.