Have you ever spent all your day without knowing where you are heading in life?
I hope you always find a reason to smile.
I would rather die of passion than boredom. -Van Gogh
Some people might be at a very good place in life right now where they are doing what they love, but others might find their lives with no purpose. There is nothing wrong with that. You don’t have to feel useless just because you have yet found a passion or motivation to get through the day.
“No alarm clock needed up My passion wakes me up”
Take it slow:
- Don’t rush yourself. It’s not easy figuring out your motivation(s), the reason you to wake up everyday.
- Try out new things, something you wouldn’t imagine yourself doing. That might be your new interest. Give things a chance you might end up loving it. If you do not shift your focus, you will only know the things inside your bubble.
- Take a closer look. It might be there all along. You can overlook the small actions that you do everyday. You might do a lot of writing on your free time, that might be a sign. Look around.
I love passionate people because I can feel the fire burning in their chest when they’re speaking about what they love. I see sparkling eyes, and run on sentences explaining how someone can love something so deeply. It’s the satisfactions that motivate individuals to pursuit their interests. Passionate people found their reason.
We still have time to figure things out, it might take you 3 years to taste that flavorful Indian food, to be inspired to become: a food blogger, a cook, or a traveler going around the world to taste the distinct food.
It might be a long time until you know your capabilities. It might be right in front of you. It’s different for everyone, but when you find what you are passionate for – Hold tight and DON’T LET GO!
1. It is okay to not have everything in your life according to what you have planned.
2. Life is too short to worry about a lot of things. Relax. We’re still young.
3. Just because we are in our twenties doesn’t mean we shouldn’t commit mistakes. Do not be afraid to fail.
4. Take your wrong moves as guide to not do it again. Unless you’re really looking for headache.
5. Everyday is a new day to be a better version of ourselves. Who says people can’t change?
6. Stop over thinking. It’s all in the head.
7. Enjoy yourself while you have the money and energy. Go somewhere.
8. By now you should have known that people on social media only share the good side of their life. It is stupid to compare your life to what only appears good on pictures.
9. When you have friends, your gonna have enemies too. It’s up to you if you want to let them know that they are barking at the wrong tree.
10. Go ahead and start making that greatest dream of yours come true. Have faith. There is still time.
11. Everything has its right time. Yours is coming soon.
12. Save beautiful pictures in your wallet so that when you have a bad day and you don’t wanna check your phone, there will always be something you could distract the negativity from.
13. Always spare a little amount from your salary. You don’t necessarily need to save up for something. Save money while you have an extra.
14. Listen to your body. Take care of your health. You are not getting any younger.
15. Leave the toxic people behind. Do not let them get involved with you again.
There is an entire forest full of the most incredible flowers, plants and trees inside you, and you are ignoring all of it to nurture a single tree that they planted inside your heart and abandoned.The people who left you this way don’t deserve to become your favourite stories to tell. You are a massive forest full of beautiful and vibrant stories and every single one of them deserves you more than those that abandoned you to hell.
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
Take your time you will know when you find what you truly care about, it will make sense when you found it. For now if you are currently following your interests, keep the fire burning. If you haven’t found it keep looking and enjoy your life.Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
HOPE KEEPS YOU ALIVE . EVEN WHEN YOU ARE DEAD, IT’S THE ONLY THING THAT KEEP YOU ALIVE.
p/s Let people see your passion.